Puppies Due Soon!
SirenX Sox litter due May 27, 2018
Will produce majority blacks with possibilities of dark gray and agouti
A Must Read Please:
Please see below for details on how the puppy purchasing process works for our
Puppy purchasing process:
1. Select which litter you would like to receive a puppy from.
2. Fill out our purchase questionnaire
3. I will review your questionnaire and than call and speak with you on the phone. I like to go over breed characteristics with you in order to make sure a husky puppy is the correct fit for your home and lifestyle. I will also ask you a lot of questions. Please do not be offended by my questions. My puppies can not speak, so I am their advocate and I am asking questions on their behalf. I just want to make sure that you will give our puppy a great home:)
4. If you are approved, than you will place your 200.00 deposit. Once I receive the deposit, than your families name will be added to the next available slot on the waiting list which you prefer. Deposits are non refundable, so please make sure you really want a puppy before you send in your deposit.
5. When the puppies in the litter are born and turn four weeks of age than puppy selection begins. Families on the waiting list will select their puppy in the order in which their name falls on the list. You may drive to our home to select your puppy in person or you may select your puppy from the photo's that will be posted on our website. If for some reason you are not happy with the remaining puppies when it is your turn to select, than you may roll your deposit over to another upcoming litter at that time. As the breeder, we reserve the right to first pick of each gender from any litter.
6. Puppies are picked up in person at eight weeks of age. The remaining puppy balance of 650.00 is considered due in full when puppies turn eight weeks of age regardless if they are being picked up at eight weeks of age or if they are being held for a later pick up date for you. I will not hold a puppy for you after their eight week age mark unless the puppy is paid for in full. If you do not have your puppy paid for in full by the weekend after the puppy turns eight weeks of age than you will forfeit your deposit and the puppy will be placed into another home.
Please read our take on Siberian eye color: